Multiple Agencies Involved In Chase From Wasatch To Utah County
OREM, Utah — Two adults were taken into custody and a female teen was referred following a high speed chase that started in Heber City and ended in Orem.
The Heber City Police Department responded to a reckless driving complaint at Rocky Mountain Middle School in Heber City on Saturday.
Officials said an officer made a “brief contact” before the suspects fled in a vehicle. The pursuit continued down US-189 into Orem, eventually ending in a crash after the driver failed to make a turn at the intersection of 1200 North and 400 East.
Three people emerged from the vehicle and ran into the residential area.
Orem PD, Lindon PD, UHP, and Utah County Sheriff’s Office quickly responded and all three occupants were taken into custody.
The Wasatch County Sheriff’s Office and State Parks also assisted.
The driver, Dominic Thill, was taken to the Wasatch County Jail, while Alexander Have was taken to Utah County Jail due to Wasatch not accepting him for the offenses.
The third passenger, a female juvenile, was referred.
The vehicle was confirmed to be listed as stolen on National Crime Information Center, officials said.
The occupants were also involved in two pursuits Friday on I-80 in Summit County in the same vehicle.
Officials said additional charges are expected now that they have been taken into custody.
- Eight Arrested After Rally In Cottonwood Heights Turns Violent (pageviews: 23288)
- Police: Shots Fired Into Security Booth Outside Provo Missionary Training Center (pageviews: 6401)
- Videos Capture Beirut Explosion That Shattered Windows Across Lebanese Capital (pageviews: 4992)
- The FDA's List Of Dangerous Hand Sanitizers Has Now Grown To More Than 100 (pageviews: 3404)
- Suspect Killed; West Jordan Officer Shot In Shoulder (pageviews: 2765)
- Trump Giving $35 Million To Aid Human Trafficking Survivors (pageviews: 2514)
- Doctor Debunks Myths About Wearing Face Masks (pageviews: 2456)
- Police: Shots Fired Overnight Outside Missionary Training Center In Provo (pageviews: 2358)
- Massive Beirut Blast Kills More Than 70, Injures Thousands (pageviews: 2143)