Utah Reports 473 New COVID-19 Cases, 1 New Death And 203 Current Hospitalizations
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – The Utah Department of Health on Sunday announced 473 new confirmed cases of COVID-19 and one new death.
There are currently 203 patients hospitalized, 84 of which are in intensive care units. Another 86 patients are currently hospitalized as COVID-19 persons under investigation.
According to UDOH, 52.2% of all non-ICU beds and 68.4% of all ICU beds are occupied.
There have been 2,430 hospitalizations so far.
The state has tested a total of 536,716 people, and 41,175 of those tested positive for COVID-19.
Sunday’s positive numbers bring the seven-day rolling average to 447 cases per day. Ten percent of those tested have received positive results.
A total of 311 Utahns have died. Sunday’s reported death was a Davis County woman between the ages of 65 – 84 who was a resident of a long-term care facility.
Utah is considering 29,389 cases as recovered, meaning those patients received a positive diagnosis more than three weeks ago and they have not died.
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 9218)
- Hiker with flip-flops grateful to be alive after fall at Bridal Veil Falls – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4825)
- Iconic Stranger Things house for sale – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3408)
- Woman killed, boyfriend arrested after SLC apartment complex shooting (pageviews: 3366)
- One person dead after shooting at Salt Lake City apartment complex (pageviews: 2413)
- St. George grandma pregnant, carrying son’s baby after his wife’s hysterectomy – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 2241)