Utah Reports 473 New COVID-19 Cases, 1 New Death And 203 Current Hospitalizations
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – The Utah Department of Health on Sunday announced 473 new confirmed cases of COVID-19 and one new death.
There are currently 203 patients hospitalized, 84 of which are in intensive care units. Another 86 patients are currently hospitalized as COVID-19 persons under investigation.
According to UDOH, 52.2% of all non-ICU beds and 68.4% of all ICU beds are occupied.
There have been 2,430 hospitalizations so far.
The state has tested a total of 536,716 people, and 41,175 of those tested positive for COVID-19.
Sunday’s positive numbers bring the seven-day rolling average to 447 cases per day. Ten percent of those tested have received positive results.
A total of 311 Utahns have died. Sunday’s reported death was a Davis County woman between the ages of 65 – 84 who was a resident of a long-term care facility.
Utah is considering 29,389 cases as recovered, meaning those patients received a positive diagnosis more than three weeks ago and they have not died.
- 4-Year-Old Boy Left On School Bus For Two Hours (pageviews: 5219)
- South Salt Lake Police Identify 23-Year-Old Murder Victim (pageviews: 4293)
- Ten Puppies, Two Dogs Stolen From South Jordan Home (pageviews: 2642)
- Wednesday's Child: Stoneay Hopes To Find Her Forever Family (pageviews: 1968)
- Debate Commission Says It Will Make Changes To Format (pageviews: 1952)
- Herriman, Riverton Residents Help Give Back To Artist Alex Boyé (pageviews: 1731)
- Grieving Family Desperate To Find Dead Brother’s Storage Unit (pageviews: 1676)
- Putting An End To A COVID Mask Frustration: Foggy Glasses (pageviews: 1373)
- Neighbors Concerned About U Of U Parties As University Goes Online (pageviews: 1320)