Medical Helicopter Dispatched To Utah Lake After Report Of Person Being ‘Entangled’ In Propeller
LINDON, Utah – A medical helicopter was dispatched to Utah Lake on Sunday after a person was injured while on the water, according to authorities.
Provo Fire Department Cap. Sam Armstrong said officials were working to locate a patient on the lake who was reportedly kneeboarding and got his leg “entangled” in a propeller.
The extent of the victim’s injuries is not currently known.
- Young Mother Killed In Head-On Crash In Kane County (pageviews: 9027)
- Pizza Delivery Driver Gets Surprise Tip, Becomes 'TikTok Famous' (pageviews: 7956)
- Herriman, Riverton Residents Help Give Back To Artist Alex Boyé (pageviews: 6649)
- Joe Montana, Wife Block Attempted Kidnapping Of Grandchild (pageviews: 4379)
- 2 Die In Single-Vehicle Crash In Tooele County (pageviews: 3507)
- Police Seek Public's Help Locating Missing Endangered Boy Out Of Millcreek (pageviews: 3031)
- Cache Valley Teen Lucky To Find Cell Signal After Rattlesnake Bite (pageviews: 2690)
- Utah Reports 1,068 New COVID-19 Cases, 5 New Deaths (pageviews: 1257)
- Structures Threatened By Fire Located South Of Veyo (pageviews: 1062)