Sunday Edition: When Should Students Go Back To School Amid Pandemic?
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – The state’s largest teacher’s union has called for a delay in the start of in-person learning as they try to figure out the best way to keep everyone safe.
With the weekly $600 unemployment boost payments at an end, we look to what could be ahead for more economic relief amid coronavirus.
Finally, Rep. Ben McAdams joins the program to voice his concerns over talk of the federal government resuming nuclear testing.
- Hunter High shooter gets juvenile detention for killing 2 students; case now closed (pageviews: 8768)
- Get Gephardt: Husband sued for deceased wife’s unpaid medical bill - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 6320)
- Judge calls Orem mayor 'lynchpin' in fraud case, orders him and son to pay $1M (pageviews: 5012)
- NB I-15 reopens following crash, massive oil spill in Draper - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4958)
- NB I-15 closed in Draper following multi-car crash, oil spill (pageviews: 4861)
- Man arrested for breaking into Provo temple, claiming he was just cold, police say (pageviews: 4639)