Sunday Edition: When Should Students Go Back To School Amid Pandemic?
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – The state’s largest teacher’s union has called for a delay in the start of in-person learning as they try to figure out the best way to keep everyone safe.
With the weekly $600 unemployment boost payments at an end, we look to what could be ahead for more economic relief amid coronavirus.
Finally, Rep. Ben McAdams joins the program to voice his concerns over talk of the federal government resuming nuclear testing.
- Utah Family Rocked By COVID-19 Says They Can't Imagine Rationing Care (pageviews: 6289)
- Mystery Of Utah's Skinwalker Ranch Very Much Alive (pageviews: 6000)
- Police Investigating Domestic Violence Homicide In Midvale (pageviews: 4873)
- Hurricane Man Arrested After Allegedly Burning Toddlers With Hot Water (pageviews: 4042)
- Protesters Target State Epidemiologist Dr. Angela Dunn's Home (pageviews: 4006)
- 10 Utahns Have Died From COVID-19, Health Officials Report (pageviews: 3996)
- Close-Knit Polynesian Community Mourns Loss Of Another Member To COVID-19 (pageviews: 3972)
- Interactive Map Shows Risk Of Contracting COVID-19 At Events Based On Crowd Size (pageviews: 3808)
- Former West High School Principal To Defend Education License In Hearing (pageviews: 2496)