Police Investigating Hit-And-Run After Car Strikes Bicyclist
WEST VALLEY CITY, Utah – Police are investigating after a driver hit a man riding his bike and then took off.
The incident happened at approximately 11:30 p.m. Tuesday in the area of 3500 South and 1600 West.
West Valley police said the driver got out after hitting the man, moved the bike from underneath his vehicle, and then left the scene.
The biker suffered minor injuries.
Authorities are looking for a red car with damage to the front and a missing rear bumper. Anyone with information about this hit-and-run is asked to contact the West Valley City Police Department at 801-840-4000.
- ‘Our worst fears': Kidnapped baby, parents, uncle found dead (pageviews: 8145)
- 'The Training Table' announces return with food trucks, sauces and future restaurants (pageviews: 7716)
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 6092)
- Lori Vallow Daybell trial suspended due to new concerns about her competency - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5816)
- Person recovered at Arches National Park identified as Virginia woman (pageviews: 4143)
- Person recovered at Arches National Park identified as Virginia woman - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3938)