Police Investigating Hit-And-Run After Car Strikes Bicyclist
WEST VALLEY CITY, Utah – Police are investigating after a driver hit a man riding his bike and then took off.
The incident happened at approximately 11:30 p.m. Tuesday in the area of 3500 South and 1600 West.
West Valley police said the driver got out after hitting the man, moved the bike from underneath his vehicle, and then left the scene.
The biker suffered minor injuries.
Authorities are looking for a red car with damage to the front and a missing rear bumper. Anyone with information about this hit-and-run is asked to contact the West Valley City Police Department at 801-840-4000.
- Young Mother Killed In Head-On Crash In Kane County (pageviews: 9027)
- Pizza Delivery Driver Gets Surprise Tip, Becomes 'TikTok Famous' (pageviews: 7956)
- Herriman, Riverton Residents Help Give Back To Artist Alex Boyé (pageviews: 6649)
- Joe Montana, Wife Block Attempted Kidnapping Of Grandchild (pageviews: 4379)
- 2 Die In Single-Vehicle Crash In Tooele County (pageviews: 3507)
- Police Seek Public's Help Locating Missing Endangered Boy Out Of Millcreek (pageviews: 3031)
- Cache Valley Teen Lucky To Find Cell Signal After Rattlesnake Bite (pageviews: 2690)
- Utah Reports 1,068 New COVID-19 Cases, 5 New Deaths (pageviews: 1257)
- Structures Threatened By Fire Located South Of Veyo (pageviews: 1062)