Salt Lake Community College Taylorsville Campus Shelter-In-Place Lifted
TAYLORSVILLE, Utah – The Salt Lake City Community College Department of Public Safety has lifted a shelter-in-place warning for those on the campus Wednesday.
According to a tweet from the college, the order at the Taylorsville Redwood Campus was lifted at 2:29 p.m.
Been lifted. The shelter in place order has been lifted.
— SLCC Public Safety (@SLCCSafety) August 5, 2020
All individuals on campus were asked to shelter in place as officers with the Unified Police Department searched the area for two robbery suspects, who are considered armed and dangerous.
Unified police said they have cleared their search but the investigation is ongoing.
The suspects were described as two white men in their 20s, both with brown hair. One is wearing a black hat, a black bandana around his neck a white T-shirt, black pants and black shoes. They were last seen in the vicinity of 2050 West Bowling Drive.
Anyone who sees an individual matching this description was asked to call 911. Do not approach them.
- Hunter High shooter gets juvenile detention for killing 2 students; case now closed (pageviews: 8768)
- Get Gephardt: Husband sued for deceased wife’s unpaid medical bill - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 6320)
- Judge calls Orem mayor 'lynchpin' in fraud case, orders him and son to pay $1M (pageviews: 5012)
- NB I-15 reopens following crash, massive oil spill in Draper - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4958)
- NB I-15 closed in Draper following multi-car crash, oil spill (pageviews: 4861)
- Man arrested for breaking into Provo temple, claiming he was just cold, police say (pageviews: 4639)