Lori Vallow Waives Preliminary Hearing, Will Go Directly To District Court
ST. ANTHONY, Idaho – Lori Vallow Daybell has officially waived her preliminary hearing, and she will now go directly to district court to enter a plea.
The move means she will not have to appear in court Aug. 10 – 11.
Vallow is facing two felony charges of conspiracy to conceal, alter or destroy evidence after the remains of her children, JJ Vallow and Tylee Ryan, were discovered buried on the property of Lori Vallow’s husband, Chad Daybell.
Daybell – who is facing felony conspiracy charges as well as felony counts of concealment, alteration or destruction of evidence – had his two-day preliminary hearing Monday and Tuesday. A judge ruled there was enough evidence to proceed to district court. He’ll enter his plea on Aug. 21.
Read KSL TV’s continuing coverage of this case here.
— Garna Mejia KSL (@GarnaMejiaKSL) August 6, 2020
- 4 Missionaries Stranded On Remote Pacific Island (pageviews: 11050)
- Corner Canyon Teacher In ICU With COVID-19 (pageviews: 9619)
- Corner Canyon Teacher In ICU With COVID-19; 500 Students Quarantined (pageviews: 8891)
- Utah Breaks Single-Day Record With 1,117 New COVID-19 Cases (pageviews: 7275)
- Police: Suspect Killed After Shooting At Officers During Pursuit (pageviews: 3169)
- Utah Breaks Previous Record With 911 New COVID-19 Cases In One Day (pageviews: 2342)
- Friends Remember Woman Found Dead In Layton (pageviews: 2241)
- Family Of Ogden Hiker Missing Since Sept. 8 Asking For Public's Help (pageviews: 2005)
- Meet Our Team (pageviews: 1819)