6-Year-Old Boy Hit On Bicycle, Thrown 30 Feet In Kearns
KEARNS, Utah — A 6-year-old boy was hit while riding his bicycle in Salt Lake County and thrown approximately 30 feet. The driver fled the scene.
Detective Kevin Mallory with the Unified Police Department said the incident happened at 4150 West and 5085 South around 7:15 p.m. Friday.
The boy was riding his bike when a red/orange Chevy Camaro hit him and drove off.
Officials said the boy flew 30 feet, while his bicycle was found a block away.
The boy was transported in fair condition to Primary Children’s Hospital.
Mallory said the child was in “good condition” as of 5:30 p.m. Saturday.
The driver has not been identified, but a photo was taken of the vehicle by a nearby doorbell camera.
- ‘Our worst fears': Kidnapped baby, parents, uncle found dead (pageviews: 6449)
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 6433)
- Coach, kicker & official reflect on Cottonwood High's rare, game-winning play (pageviews: 6050)
- One dead, one in critical condition after I-15 crash in Ogden (pageviews: 5371)
- Tooele man arrested, accused of biting off part of teen's ear (pageviews: 3347)
- Father, son found dead inside West Jordan home (pageviews: 3137)