6-Year-Old Boy Hit On Bicycle, Thrown 30 Feet In Kearns
KEARNS, Utah — A 6-year-old boy was hit while riding his bicycle in Salt Lake County and thrown approximately 30 feet. The driver fled the scene.
Detective Kevin Mallory with the Unified Police Department said the incident happened at 4150 West and 5085 South around 7:15 p.m. Friday.
The boy was riding his bike when a red/orange Chevy Camaro hit him and drove off.
Officials said the boy flew 30 feet, while his bicycle was found a block away.
The boy was transported in fair condition to Primary Children’s Hospital.
Mallory said the child was in “good condition” as of 5:30 p.m. Saturday.
The driver has not been identified, but a photo was taken of the vehicle by a nearby doorbell camera.
- Young Mother Killed In Head-On Crash In Kane County (pageviews: 9027)
- Pizza Delivery Driver Gets Surprise Tip, Becomes 'TikTok Famous' (pageviews: 7956)
- Herriman, Riverton Residents Help Give Back To Artist Alex Boyé (pageviews: 6649)
- Joe Montana, Wife Block Attempted Kidnapping Of Grandchild (pageviews: 4379)
- 2 Die In Single-Vehicle Crash In Tooele County (pageviews: 3507)
- Police Seek Public's Help Locating Missing Endangered Boy Out Of Millcreek (pageviews: 3031)
- Cache Valley Teen Lucky To Find Cell Signal After Rattlesnake Bite (pageviews: 2690)
- Utah Reports 1,068 New COVID-19 Cases, 5 New Deaths (pageviews: 1257)
- Structures Threatened By Fire Located South Of Veyo (pageviews: 1062)