Disabled Freight Train Closes TRAX Red Line From Fashion Place To Daybreak
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – A disabled freight train has caused a significant TRAX closure Tuesday morning.
According to the Utah Transit Authority, a bus bridge will be activated at all Red Line stops between Fashion Place and Daybreak stations.
UTA didn’t have an estimate of how much of a delay this will cause, but officials said riders should plan for as much extra time as they can for their morning trips.
The bus bridges could be in effect throughout the day.
#TRAX Update 5:50 am: The bus/van bridge from Fashion Place to Daybreak and all points in between will continue throughout the day. Please plan extra time in your commute.
— UTA (@RideUTA) August 11, 2020
- 4-Year-Old Boy Left On School Bus For Two Hours (pageviews: 5219)
- South Salt Lake Police Identify 23-Year-Old Murder Victim (pageviews: 4293)
- Ten Puppies, Two Dogs Stolen From South Jordan Home (pageviews: 2642)
- Wednesday's Child: Stoneay Hopes To Find Her Forever Family (pageviews: 1968)
- Debate Commission Says It Will Make Changes To Format (pageviews: 1952)
- Herriman, Riverton Residents Help Give Back To Artist Alex Boyé (pageviews: 1731)
- Grieving Family Desperate To Find Dead Brother’s Storage Unit (pageviews: 1676)
- Putting An End To A COVID Mask Frustration: Foggy Glasses (pageviews: 1373)
- Neighbors Concerned About U Of U Parties As University Goes Online (pageviews: 1320)