Back To School: Doctor Answers Viewer Questions About COVID-19
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – With the first day of school just days away for some students, families may have continuing questions about sending kids back to class amid the coronavirus pandemic.
Dr. Ryan Gottfredson of Utah Valley Pediatrics joined KSL Today on Wednesday to answer some of our viewers’ questions.
Click here for KSL TV’s in-depth coverage as classrooms reopen and students go Back to School.
- US coach makes dramatic rescue of artistic swimmer at worlds (pageviews: 12230)
- AIR SHOW: What to bring, what to leave at home and how to get there (pageviews: 7508)
- Utah woman killed, one person injured in Nevada crash (pageviews: 5653)
- Teen trying to save another swimmer drowns in Deer Creek (pageviews: 5638)
- Utah couple gets hit with sky-high surprise air ambulance bill – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4110)
- 5 planets take center stage as they align in the night sky (pageviews: 3222)