Back To School: Doctor Answers Viewer Questions About COVID-19
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – With the first day of school just days away for some students, families may have continuing questions about sending kids back to class amid the coronavirus pandemic.
Dr. Ryan Gottfredson of Utah Valley Pediatrics joined KSL Today on Wednesday to answer some of our viewers’ questions.
Click here for KSL TV’s in-depth coverage as classrooms reopen and students go Back to School.
- Corner Canyon Teacher In ICU With COVID-19 (pageviews: 10928)
- Corner Canyon Teacher In ICU With COVID-19; 500 Students Quarantined (pageviews: 8891)
- Governor Herbert Renews Utah State Of Emergency (pageviews: 8476)
- Utah Breaks Single-Day Record With 1,117 New COVID-19 Cases (pageviews: 7831)
- Police: Suspect Killed After Shooting At Officers During Pursuit (pageviews: 4495)
- Utah Reports Over 1,000 New COVID-19 Cases For Second Day (pageviews: 2897)
- 4 Missionaries Stranded On Remote Pacific Island (pageviews: 2777)
- Corner Canyon High School Moving Online After Increasing COVID Cases (pageviews: 2521)
- Family Seeks Answers In Woman's Death Near Saltair (pageviews: 2405)