Missing 75-Year-Old Hiker Found Deceased In Millcreek Canyon
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – A 75-year-old man who went missing after a hike in Millcreek Canyon was discovered deceased, authorities said.
According to the Unified Police Department, it appears the man suffered a fall on the trail.
Authorities said efforts are underway to recover the man’s body from the mountain.
The man’s identity has not been released.
- Details emerge in killings of 2 elderly Clearfield residents (pageviews: 24105)
- Man arrested in Mexico for murder of Utah radio host (pageviews: 8038)
- EXCLUSIVE: Man takes woman hostage on flight to SLC, Good Samaritan steps in (pageviews: 6318)
- Charges in crash that killed 3 should not have been dismissed, Utah appeals court says (pageviews: 5386)
- Three car crash closes road in West Valley City (pageviews: 3473)
- Man killed in rollover crash on I-15 in Draper (pageviews: 3334)