Crews Respond To Morning Fire At Print Shop In Kaysville
KAYSVILLE, Utah – Crews responded to a fire at a commercial building early Friday, authorities said.
According to the Kaysville Fire Department, the Davis County dispatch received a 911 call at 6:46 a.m. reporting smoke and flames at 527 N. Market Street.
The business listed at that address is Goodson Signs & Graphics.
When fire crews arrived on scene, they found a “well-involved” fire. They were able to gain control by 7:28 a.m. after aggressive efforts. There was significant damage throughout the building, KFD reported. No surrounding structures were damaged.
One person was transported to the hospital for smoke inhalation. No other injuries were reported.
The cause of the fire is under investigation.
- US coach makes dramatic rescue of artistic swimmer at worlds (pageviews: 12230)
- AIR SHOW: What to bring, what to leave at home and how to get there (pageviews: 7508)
- Utah woman killed, one person injured in Nevada crash (pageviews: 5653)
- Teen trying to save another swimmer drowns in Deer Creek (pageviews: 5638)
- Utah couple gets hit with sky-high surprise air ambulance bill – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4110)
- 5 planets take center stage as they align in the night sky (pageviews: 3222)