Crews Respond To Morning Fire At Print Shop In Kaysville
KAYSVILLE, Utah – Crews responded to a fire at a commercial building early Friday, authorities said.
According to the Kaysville Fire Department, the Davis County dispatch received a 911 call at 6:46 a.m. reporting smoke and flames at 527 N. Market Street.
The business listed at that address is Goodson Signs & Graphics.
When fire crews arrived on scene, they found a “well-involved” fire. They were able to gain control by 7:28 a.m. after aggressive efforts. There was significant damage throughout the building, KFD reported. No surrounding structures were damaged.
One person was transported to the hospital for smoke inhalation. No other injuries were reported.
The cause of the fire is under investigation.
- 4-Year-Old Boy Left On School Bus For Two Hours (pageviews: 5219)
- South Salt Lake Police Identify 23-Year-Old Murder Victim (pageviews: 4293)
- Ten Puppies, Two Dogs Stolen From South Jordan Home (pageviews: 2642)
- Wednesday's Child: Stoneay Hopes To Find Her Forever Family (pageviews: 1968)
- Debate Commission Says It Will Make Changes To Format (pageviews: 1952)
- Herriman, Riverton Residents Help Give Back To Artist Alex Boyé (pageviews: 1731)
- Grieving Family Desperate To Find Dead Brother’s Storage Unit (pageviews: 1676)
- Putting An End To A COVID Mask Frustration: Foggy Glasses (pageviews: 1373)
- Neighbors Concerned About U Of U Parties As University Goes Online (pageviews: 1320)