The Next Girl Scouts Cookie Flavor To Grace Your Mouth: French Toast
French toast is no longer just for the breakfast table. Starting in 2021, it can pair just as well with wine as a dessert — thanks to a new Girl Scouts cookie flavor.
The Girl Scouts of the United States of America on Tuesday announced that Toast-Yay!, a new flavor, will be added to the 2021 cookie season lineup. The bread-shaped cookies look like miniature slices of French toast topped with icing.
Due to the pandemic, Girl Scouts began offering consumers the option to buy cookies online through their Girl Scouts Cookie Care or donate cookies to communities in need.
Next year, the youth organization said it will “again embrace their entrepreneurial spirit by selling cookies through online platforms and innovative ‘virtual cookie booths’ on social media (with parental supervision).”
Girl Scout cookie season officially begins in January — so this tantalizing treat is just a tease at this point. But at least 2020 brought some sweet news to look forward to.
As one person tweeted in reaction to the new cookie flavor, “This is the news we needed in 2020!”
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 10480)
- Farmington man recovering after falling 40 feet off a highway overpass (pageviews: 4695)
- Suspect arrested in connection to ritualistic child sex abuse investigation (pageviews: 4341)
- A Spanish Fork high school homecoming dress code causes tension between students and faculty – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3477)
- Three-vehicle crash closes Mountain View Corridor, one passenger ejected (pageviews: 3208)
- Rolling Stone releases list of 100 greatest TV shows of all-time (pageviews: 3123)