Small Plane Makes Emergency Landing In Payson
PAYSON, Utah – A small plane made an emergency landing in the area of Arrowhead Trail, according to Sgt. Noemi Sandoval with the Payson Police Department.
Police said the plane crash-landed Wednesday afternoon, citing engine problems.
No injuries were reported and the Federal Aviation Administration and National Transportation Safety Board have been contacted to investigate the incident.
The aircraft, which took off from the Spanish Fork Airport, suffered damage to its landing gear in the crash.
- Utah's Peter Sinks reaches -62 Monday; Why does it get so cold? (pageviews: 8563)
- Utah’s Peter Sinks reaches -62 Monday; Why does it get so cold? - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3901)
- Two employees dead at Northrop Grumman Magna facility (pageviews: 3445)
- Utah correctional officer assaulted by inmate at state prison (pageviews: 2621)
- Alleged fraud committed by top leaders at Layton Christian Academy - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 2604)
- Two employees dead at Northrop Grumman Magna facility - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 2477)