Goldman Fire Destroys Box Elder County Structure, Burns 9 Acres
ROSETTE, Utah – Fire crews responded to the Goldman Fire, which burned an estimated nine acres in Box Elder County.
The fire was reported Thursday afternoon, and one structure was destroyed. No cause has been given.
State fire officials said the fire was 90% contained and no additional structures were being threatened by the flames.
Rosette is approximately 12 miles south of the Utah-Idaho border and 35 miles west of Snowville and Interstate 84 in Box Elder County.
— Utah Fire Info (@UtahWildfire) August 21, 2020
- Utah police ask for help locating suspect in Amazon robbery (pageviews: 3523)
- Real Housewives of SLC Jennie Nguyen no longer cast member after 'offensive' social media posts (pageviews: 3509)
- Body found in Jordan River, police investigating (pageviews: 3503)
- 3x Region Champs, North Sanpete drill coaches go viral in video (pageviews: 3387)
- Wednesday's Child: Creative 13-year-old Kaydee hopes to find forever family (pageviews: 2864)
- Sewage provides alternative insight into COVID-19 surge direction (pageviews: 2841)