Two Critically Injured In Car Vs. Motorcycle Crash On Redwood Road
WEST JORDAN, Utah – Two people were hospitalized in critical condition after a crash on Redwood Road involving a car and a motorcycle, according to officer Jennifer Worthen with the West Jordan Police Department.
Worthen said the crash happened Saturday morning near Crystal Ridge Drive (approximately 7200 South).
A motorcycle with a male driver and female passenger were traveling northbound on Redwood Road when a four-door passenger vehicle attempted to make a left turn onto Crystal Ridge Drive.
“That’s when the motorcycle and the vehicle impacted,” Worthen said.
The male driver and female passenger of the motorcycle were taken to Intermountain Medical Center in critical condition.
The female driver of the sedan suffered minor injuries.
The crash is under investigation and Worthen was not sure if any charges would be filed.
All northbound lanes and left southbound lanes on Redwood Road were closed due to the crash.
- High winds, heavy snow warning for ‘hazardous conditions’ Friday morning - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 17145)
- SB I-15 reopens in Layton following police chase, shooting (pageviews: 9231)
- SB I-15 closed in Layton following police chase, shooting (pageviews: 6159)
- High winds, heavy snow warning for 'hazardous conditions' Friday morning (pageviews: 5239)
- Witness recounts 'miraculous' Moab rescue after BASE jumper crashes into cliff (pageviews: 4464)
- SB I-15 reopens in Layton following police chase, shooting - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4141)