Sunday Edition: Democrats In Utah, QAnon, 6th Special Session
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – The biggest night of the year for Democrats looked a little different because of coronavirus. We talk with the Democratic Party chair here in Utah about what the event means for Dems in our state—and what the next few months will bring.
Plus, you’ve probably heard of QAnon by now, but what exactly is it and why is it so appealing to many we know and love?
Utah’s legislators called themselves into Special Session this week, the sixth since the session wrapped in February. What happened when lawmakers reconvened online and in person?
- Utah Family Rocked By COVID-19 Says They Can't Imagine Rationing Care (pageviews: 6289)
- Mystery Of Utah's Skinwalker Ranch Very Much Alive (pageviews: 6000)
- Police Investigating Domestic Violence Homicide In Midvale (pageviews: 4873)
- Hurricane Man Arrested After Allegedly Burning Toddlers With Hot Water (pageviews: 4042)
- Protesters Target State Epidemiologist Dr. Angela Dunn's Home (pageviews: 4006)
- 10 Utahns Have Died From COVID-19, Health Officials Report (pageviews: 3996)
- Close-Knit Polynesian Community Mourns Loss Of Another Member To COVID-19 (pageviews: 3972)
- Interactive Map Shows Risk Of Contracting COVID-19 At Events Based On Crowd Size (pageviews: 3808)
- Former West High School Principal To Defend Education License In Hearing (pageviews: 2496)