Davis School District Reopens With Hybrid Schedule For All Students
WEST BOUNTIFUL, Utah – Another round of students are heading back to the classroom for the first time in months – including the Davis School District, which is the second-biggest district in Utah.
The district is doing things a little differently than other districts, with students use an at home/in school alternating schedule Monday through Thursday. All students will be learning remotely on Fridays.
The board of education unanimously approved the schedule earlier in August as some parents protested to have students in class for five days a week.
“Our kids get to continue learning, they’re building those important relationships, and they’re also keeping themselves, our teachers and our entire community safe,” said instructional coach and parent Sarah Jones.
School board members did acknowledge the hybrid schedule could be changed later in the year.
- Utah company Lions Not Sheep responds to $211K FTC fine – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 7248)
- Surveillance video shows moments just before FrontRunner train fatally hits woman (pageviews: 6434)
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints makes changes to 'tithing settlement' (pageviews: 5770)
- Utah company Lions Not Sheep responds to $211K FTC fine (pageviews: 3609)
- Murray awards bystanders and workers for saving woman (pageviews: 3453)
- UPDATE: Police finds missing girl, safe and reunited with family (pageviews: 3124)