Man Killed In SLC Auto-Pedestrian Crash
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – One man was hit and killed by a vehicle near 600 South and 400 West, according to Lt. Mike Hatch with the Salt Lake City Police Department.
Hatch said the victim appeared to be crossing 600 South against the traffic light and was hit by the car Wednesday night.
Paramedics responded to the scene and the man was pronounced dead at the hospital. Police had not released the victim’s identity.
Hatch said the driver was cooperating with police and was visibly shaken by the crash.
He added 600 South would be closed until Thursday morning for the investigation.
EB 600 S Closed
at 400 W Salt Lake Co.
Use Alt Route/Unknown Estimate for Clearance
For updates: https://t.co/jaVMw7vcLm
— UDOT Traffic (@UDOTTRAFFIC) August 27, 2020
- Utah’s second Topgolf location to open Friday - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 14388)
- Teens build intricate 'Gingerbread Cathedral,' get out of writing essay (pageviews: 5568)
- Utah’s second Topgolf location to open Friday (pageviews: 5477)
- Locations of 6 international temples released (pageviews: 5250)
- SB I-15 closed in Layton following police chase, shooting (pageviews: 4962)
- Utah's Festival of Trees returns to an in-person event (pageviews: 3162)