Sunday Edition: Utah’s RNC Delegation, Budget Questions, Mail-In Voting
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Republicans gathered in North Carolina and Washington, D.C. for the 2020 Republican National convention. On Sunday Edition, we talk to members of the state’s delegation about what happened.
Utah’s Legislature also wrapped up it’s sixth special session of the year to address budget issues related to coronavirus. One area that has some lawmakers wondering is if state money will be used to help bail out a California coal company.
Mail delays across the country are impacting everything from prescription drug deliveries to small businesses, casting a shadow Over the possibility of mail-in voting. We talk to one of the unions that represents postal workers here in the state of Utah.
- Utah Family Rocked By COVID-19 Says They Can't Imagine Rationing Care (pageviews: 6289)
- Mystery Of Utah's Skinwalker Ranch Very Much Alive (pageviews: 6000)
- Police Investigating Domestic Violence Homicide In Midvale (pageviews: 4873)
- Hurricane Man Arrested After Allegedly Burning Toddlers With Hot Water (pageviews: 4042)
- Protesters Target State Epidemiologist Dr. Angela Dunn's Home (pageviews: 4006)
- 10 Utahns Have Died From COVID-19, Health Officials Report (pageviews: 3996)
- Close-Knit Polynesian Community Mourns Loss Of Another Member To COVID-19 (pageviews: 3972)
- Interactive Map Shows Risk Of Contracting COVID-19 At Events Based On Crowd Size (pageviews: 3808)
- Former West High School Principal To Defend Education License In Hearing (pageviews: 2496)