Neighbor Helps Residents Escape From House Fire In Tooele
TOOELE, Utah – Crews responded to a house fire in Tooele late Monday night after a neighbor arrived on scene and helped save the people inside.
The incident happened at approximately 11 p.m. in the area of 900 West and 200 South.
Tooele Fire Assistant Chief Jed Colovich said the neighbor helped the occupants evacuate by bringing a ladder to a second-story bedroom window.
Crews later found two dogs, a cat and some fish that had survived the fire.
Investigators said it’s believed the fire was accidental, and it appears some rags may have caught fire on a deck that was being stained.
No injuries were reported.
- Anchorage Alaska Temple to be rebuilt, moved to a new location - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 8444)
- Search warrant reveals neighbors discovered bodies of Haight family (pageviews: 7455)
- Body found inside limestone kiln in Salt Lake City foothills (pageviews: 6751)
- Slain Enoch girl texted friend that dad was acting strange and she was worried (pageviews: 5763)
- ‘Overwhelming’ response for radon testing after Lehi woman shares cancer diagnosis story - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5046)
- Snow College employee found dead in off-campus student housing unit (pageviews: 3984)