Lori Vallow Enters Not Guilty Plea To Felony Conspiracy Charges
REXBURG, Idaho – Lori Vallow on Thursday pleaded not guilty to two felony charges relating to the deaths of her children, JJ Vallow and Tylee Ryan.
The bodies of 7-year-old JJ and 17-year-old Tylee were discovered buried on the property of Lori Vallow’s husband, Chad Daybell.
Lori Vallow was charged with two counts of conspiracy to commit destruction, alteration or concealment of evidence.
Judge Dane Watkins Jr. set a jury trial for April 2, 2021. There will be a pretrial conference March 22, 2021.
Chad Daybell in August entered pleas of not guilty to two felony charges of destruction, alteration and concealment of evidence, and to two felony charges of conspiracy to commit destruction, alteration or concealment of evidence.
Daybell’s trial is set to begin Jan. 11, 2021.
- Kirstie Alley, Emmy-winning ‘Cheers’ star, dies at 71 (pageviews: 24529)
- Hunter High shooter gets juvenile detention for killing 2 students; case now closed (pageviews: 9347)
- Family, friends remember Utah Tech freshman as 'the life of the party' (pageviews: 7132)
- ‘It’s kind of an eerie feeling;’ Utah man living in Hawaii witnesses Mauna Loa eruption - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4470)
- Utah family gets 'a measure of justice' in 50-year-old rape case (pageviews: 4133)
- Netflix's 'Falling for Christmas' filmed at these charming Utah locations (pageviews: 3798)