Evacuations Lifted At Battle Creek 2 Fire
PLEASANT GROVE, Utah – Authorities on Sunday reported that structures are no longer being threatened at the Battle Creek 2 Fire, and 34 home evacuations have been lifted.
The fire has burned an estimated 200 acres and is zero percent contained. The blaze started Saturday, and the cause is under investigation.
Officials said the fire is currently holding at a firebreak road, and crews expect an increase in fire behavior Sunday.
All roads east of 1300 East between 200 South and Grove Creek Drive are currently closed to all traffic except those who live on the closed roads and have not been evacuated. Authorities have asked residents to avoid the area as crews work to contain the fire.
— SLCScanner (@SLCScanner) September 13, 2020
- WATCH LIVE: Warriors Over The Wasatch (pageviews: 12560)
- Live (pageviews: 6781)
- WATCH LIVE: Warriors Over The Wasatch – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 6738)
- Flood watch over popular Utah recreation areas Sunday (pageviews: 4740)
- AIR SHOW: What to bring, what to leave at home and how to get there (pageviews: 3594)
- At least 2 injured after semi hauling beehives tips on I-80 (pageviews: 3326)