ASPEN GROVE, Utah – An 11-year-old girl is in critical condition after she fell 70 feet at Stewart Falls in Utah County.
According to the Utah County Sheriff’s Office, the girl was airlifted to Primary Children’s Hospital with a serious head injury.
It’s not clear at this time exactly what led to the fall. It’s not uncommon for hikers to go up to the top of the lower falls, which is very slick.
There have been several falls at that location before.
- Pizza Delivery Driver Gets Surprise Tip, Becomes 'TikTok Famous' (pageviews: 9472)
- Young Mother Killed In Head-On Crash In Kane County (pageviews: 5256)
- Authorities Investigating After Woman Struck By Multiple Vehicles On I-215 (pageviews: 4266)
- Cache Valley Teen Lucky To Find Cell Signal After Rattlesnake Bite (pageviews: 4235)
- New COVID-19 Record With 1,411 New Cases; 4 New Deaths, 184 Hospitalizations (pageviews: 3915)
- Palacios Carbajal Family Files Lawsuit Against SLCPD In Fatal Shooting (pageviews: 1037)
- Deadly Officer-Involved Shooting In Roy Ruled Justified (pageviews: 985)
- Missing West Valley City Boy Found Safe (pageviews: 879)
- Meet Our Team (pageviews: 697)