Amazon Hiring 1,500 Employees In Utah
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Amazon announced it is hiring 100,000 new full- and part-time positions across the United States — 1,500 of which are in Utah.
According to a statement from Amazon, wages start at $15 along with benefits on day one. The company is also offering sign-on bonuses of $500.
The jobs include packing customer orders to shipping and logistics.
“In the U.S., Amazon has already opened 75 new fulfillment, sortation centers, and delivery stations this year and hundreds of additional locations are opening by the end of the year to serve customers during what is expected to be their biggest peak season ever,” according to the company.
“We are proud to be hiring 100,000 new associates with pay of $15 per hour or more across those buildings and in our network,” said Dave Clark, Amazon’s senior vice president of worldwide operations. “Our expansion also comes with an unwavering commitment to safety. Collectively, our new team members have already completed more than 1,200,000 hours of safety training, with over 500,000 more hours expected, to ensure that in addition to fast and efficient delivery for our customers, we’re providing a safe and modern environment for our employees and partners.”
For information, go to amazon.com/apply.
- Pizza Delivery Driver Gets Surprise Tip, Becomes 'TikTok Famous' (pageviews: 9472)
- Young Mother Killed In Head-On Crash In Kane County (pageviews: 5256)
- Authorities Investigating After Woman Struck By Multiple Vehicles On I-215 (pageviews: 4266)
- Cache Valley Teen Lucky To Find Cell Signal After Rattlesnake Bite (pageviews: 4235)
- New COVID-19 Record With 1,411 New Cases; 4 New Deaths, 184 Hospitalizations (pageviews: 3915)
- Palacios Carbajal Family Files Lawsuit Against SLCPD In Fatal Shooting (pageviews: 1037)
- Deadly Officer-Involved Shooting In Roy Ruled Justified (pageviews: 985)
- Missing West Valley City Boy Found Safe (pageviews: 879)
- Meet Our Team (pageviews: 697)