Family Of Ogden Hiker Missing Since Sept. 8 Asking For Public’s Help
OGDEN, Utah – The family of an Ogden woman who left for a hike last week and didn’t return is asking for the public’s help.
Shelby Campbell, 29, left for an undetermined location in Weber County on Sept. 8. Her vehicle, a tan-colored 2009 Nissan Maxima, was later discovered at the South Skyline Trailhead on North Ogden Canyon Road.
Her family said they’re not sure which direction she may have hiked. A Facebook group has been created dedicated to finding her.
“At this time all evidence has been looked at and all signs point to her being on that mountain,” according to a statement from her family.
Campbell is described as 5 feet , 7 inches tall and weighs approximately 145 pounds. The family has asked anyone who was hiking the morning of Sept. 8 who may have seen her to contact officials. They’re also asking any hikers in the area who see something of interest to take a photo and attempt to pin the location.
A vigil is in the works for Friday. Friends and family are asked to bring a phone and flashlight to the North Ogden Divide parking lot at the South Skyline Trailhead between 6:30 – 7 p.m. Click here for more information.
Anyone with information is asked to contact the Weber County Sheriff’s Office at 801-629-8221.
- Pizza Delivery Driver Gets Surprise Tip, Becomes 'TikTok Famous' (pageviews: 9472)
- Young Mother Killed In Head-On Crash In Kane County (pageviews: 5256)
- Authorities Investigating After Woman Struck By Multiple Vehicles On I-215 (pageviews: 4266)
- Cache Valley Teen Lucky To Find Cell Signal After Rattlesnake Bite (pageviews: 4235)
- New COVID-19 Record With 1,411 New Cases; 4 New Deaths, 184 Hospitalizations (pageviews: 3915)
- Palacios Carbajal Family Files Lawsuit Against SLCPD In Fatal Shooting (pageviews: 1037)
- Deadly Officer-Involved Shooting In Roy Ruled Justified (pageviews: 985)
- Missing West Valley City Boy Found Safe (pageviews: 879)
- Meet Our Team (pageviews: 697)