One Killed In Kaysville Crash Involving Car, Two Motorcycles
KAYSVILLE, Utah – One person has been killed in a crash between a passenger car and two motorcycles, according to Lt. Nick Street with the Utah Highway Patrol.
The crash happened on U.S. Highway 89 near Crestwood Road in Kaysville Wednesday night.
Street said one of the motorcyclists was killed in the crash, and the other suffered injuries that were not life-threatening.
#EmergencyTraffic tonight in Kaysville on Hwy 89 where SB lanes are closed from Crestwood to 200 N due to a bad accident. Please avoid the drive in that area and stay with #KSLNewsradio for updates. pic.twitter.com/kgIxUwxc8v
— KSL Traffic Center (@KSLTraffic) September 17, 2020
The driver of the car, who was the only occupant in the vehicle, was not injured.
Officials with the Utah Department of Transportation estimated crews would be at the scene until 11 p.m.
Police said it was possible charges could be filed in connection with the crash. The victim’s identity was not released and no cause for the crash has been given.
SB US 89 at Crestwood, Kaysville, Davis Co.
Est. Clearance Time: 11:00 PM
For updates: https://t.co/jaVMw7vcLm
— UDOT Traffic (@UDOTTRAFFIC) September 17, 2020
- High winds, heavy snow warning for ‘hazardous conditions’ Friday morning - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 36760)
- Body in Provo identified as jogger killed in hit-and-run (pageviews: 18142)
- High winds, heavy snow warning for 'hazardous conditions' Friday morning (pageviews: 7530)
- Newly built homes deemed unlivable due to sliding soil (pageviews: 6148)
- SB I-15 reopens in Layton following police chase, shooting (pageviews: 5835)
- Lehi mom stranded in snowstorm grateful for help from unexpected stranger - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5830)
- Winter storm leads to messy morning commute; schools moving online, delaying starts - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5795)