SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – As staff and students across the state settle into the first month of school there are still lots of questions surrounding the future of education in this new normal.
We will sit down with Governor Herbert‘s brand new education policy advisor.
There’s just a few weeks out from mail-in ballots being delivered to Utahns.
Plus, we talked to two candidates for Congressional office. Darren Perry, who looks to replace retiring Rob Bishop in the 1st District, and Representative Chris Stewart, hoping to keep his seat representing Utah’s 2nd District.
- Utah Family Rocked By COVID-19 Says They Can't Imagine Rationing Care (pageviews: 6289)
- Mystery Of Utah's Skinwalker Ranch Very Much Alive (pageviews: 6000)
- Police Investigating Domestic Violence Homicide In Midvale (pageviews: 4873)
- Hurricane Man Arrested After Allegedly Burning Toddlers With Hot Water (pageviews: 4042)
- Protesters Target State Epidemiologist Dr. Angela Dunn's Home (pageviews: 4006)
- 10 Utahns Have Died From COVID-19, Health Officials Report (pageviews: 3996)
- Close-Knit Polynesian Community Mourns Loss Of Another Member To COVID-19 (pageviews: 3972)
- Interactive Map Shows Risk Of Contracting COVID-19 At Events Based On Crowd Size (pageviews: 3808)
- Former West High School Principal To Defend Education License In Hearing (pageviews: 2496)