Sunday Edition: Shifting Attitudes Of BYU Voters; Congressional Candidates
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – A new study by a BYU professor looks at the shifting attitudes of voters surrounding the Provo campus.
We are about 50 days away from the general election in November. On the ballot, it’s not just a presidential race. There are some big seats representing our state at national and local levels are up for grabs. We meet with two of those candidates. Blake Moore, the Republican running for first congressional district and Rep. Ben McAdams from Utah’s fourth congressional district looking to keep his seat for a second term.
- Utah Family Rocked By COVID-19 Says They Can't Imagine Rationing Care (pageviews: 6289)
- Mystery Of Utah's Skinwalker Ranch Very Much Alive (pageviews: 6000)
- Police Investigating Domestic Violence Homicide In Midvale (pageviews: 4873)
- Hurricane Man Arrested After Allegedly Burning Toddlers With Hot Water (pageviews: 4042)
- Protesters Target State Epidemiologist Dr. Angela Dunn's Home (pageviews: 4006)
- 10 Utahns Have Died From COVID-19, Health Officials Report (pageviews: 3996)
- Close-Knit Polynesian Community Mourns Loss Of Another Member To COVID-19 (pageviews: 3972)
- Interactive Map Shows Risk Of Contracting COVID-19 At Events Based On Crowd Size (pageviews: 3808)
- Former West High School Principal To Defend Education License In Hearing (pageviews: 2496)