Copper Hills High School Closing Tuesday Due To Active COVID-19 Cases
WEST JORDAN, Utah – Administrators of Copper Hills High School announced the school will be closed Tuesday due to having more than 15 active COVID-19 cases.
“After investigating the circumstances, the Jordan School District Board of Education has determined that is is necessary for Copper Hills High School to close on Tuesday, Sept. 22, for deep cleaning and thorough disinfecting of the building,” a statement on the school’s Facebook page read.
All classes, both in person and online will be cancelled for the day. Students and parents are not allowed in the building. Teachers and staff can quickly gather instructional materials and leave, the statement read.
“More information regarding any further potential changes to the Copper Hills High School schedule will be forthcoming,” according to the statement from administration.
- Amazon Driver Accused Of Throwing, Damaging Layton Man's Flags (pageviews: 9790)
- 'He Was So Caring': Family Remembers Teen Killed In Spanish Fork Crash (pageviews: 7246)
- Several Park Goers Concerned About Capacity At Lagoon (pageviews: 6967)
- Man Arrested For DUI After Fatal Spanish Fork Crash (pageviews: 6784)
- Surveillance Photos Show Missing Teen With Man, Woman (pageviews: 6331)
- University Of Utah Doctors, Nurses Plead For Help As ICU Hits 99% Capacity (pageviews: 5538)
- Parent Calls SLC School Board Emails 'Unprofessional' & 'Unethical' (pageviews: 4778)
- Idaho Police Seeking Public's Help In Locating Missing Park City Hiker (pageviews: 2972)
- COVID-19 Impacting Snow Removal In Woodland Hills (pageviews: 2872)