Crews Knock Down Fire At Storage Facility In Woods Cross
WOODS CROSS, Utah – Authorities on Wednesday responded to a fire at a storage facility in Davis County.
The incident happened shortly before 5 a.m. in the area of 1000 West and 1500 South.
Deputy Chief Dave Powers, with the South Davis Metro Fire District, said five units of the 12-unit facility were affected.
The fire began in one of the units, and the cause is still under investigation.
- Utah Family Rocked By COVID-19 Says They Can't Imagine Rationing Care (pageviews: 6289)
- Mystery Of Utah's Skinwalker Ranch Very Much Alive (pageviews: 6000)
- Police Investigating Domestic Violence Homicide In Midvale (pageviews: 4873)
- Hurricane Man Arrested After Allegedly Burning Toddlers With Hot Water (pageviews: 4042)
- Protesters Target State Epidemiologist Dr. Angela Dunn's Home (pageviews: 4006)
- 10 Utahns Have Died From COVID-19, Health Officials Report (pageviews: 3996)
- Close-Knit Polynesian Community Mourns Loss Of Another Member To COVID-19 (pageviews: 3972)
- Interactive Map Shows Risk Of Contracting COVID-19 At Events Based On Crowd Size (pageviews: 3808)
- Former West High School Principal To Defend Education License In Hearing (pageviews: 2496)