Air Tanker Pilot Dies In Crash While Fighting Fire In Idaho
EMMETT, Idaho – A pilot fighting a wildfire in Idaho died in a crash Tuesday, according to authorities.
The pilot was helping to battle the 25-acre Schill Fire near Emmett, which is northeast of Boise.
The pilot crashed while flying a single engine air tanker. The victim’s identity has not yet been released.
No further information was immediately available.
- Utah’s second Topgolf location to open Friday - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 15103)
- SB I-15 closed in Layton following police chase, shooting (pageviews: 6159)
- Utah’s second Topgolf location to open Friday (pageviews: 5870)
- Teens build intricate 'Gingerbread Cathedral,' get out of writing essay (pageviews: 4804)
- SB I-15 reopens in Layton following police chase, shooting (pageviews: 4665)
- Witness recounts 'miraculous' Moab rescue after BASE jumper crashes into cliff (pageviews: 3558)