Fear Factory Makes Creative Changes For Scary – But Safe – Halloween
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Utah continues on the road to reopening – and that includes some seasonal favorites.
Haunted houses have now joined the list of local businesses that are adapting to the pandemic in new and creative ways.
Fear Factory in Salt Lake City has taken new measures this year to ensure a scary – but safe – experience for everyone, including specially-made PPE coverings that will be worn by all the actors.
Those coverings will also be available to purchase in the gift shop.
The haunt is also selling tickets for specific dates and times to ensure groups can be distanced while going through the attraction.
For more information, go to fearfactoryslc.com.
- Parent Calls SLC School Board Emails 'Unprofessional' & 'Unethical' (pageviews: 23950)
- Man Arrested For DUI After Fatal Spanish Fork Crash (pageviews: 14502)
- Intermountain COVID-19 PSA: 'There's A War Going On' (pageviews: 5175)
- University Of Utah Doctors, Nurses Plead For Help As ICU Hits 99% Capacity (pageviews: 4175)
- Amazon Driver Accused Of Throwing, Damaging Layton Man's Flags (pageviews: 4055)
- Man Set Woman On Fire In Murray, Police Say; Suspect At Large (pageviews: 3448)
- Leaders Plead With Utahns To Do Their Part As State Reports 1,543 New COVID Cases (pageviews: 3333)
- Man Set Woman On Fire In Murray, Police Say; Suspect Arrested (pageviews: 2432)
- 'On The Brink': Utah Breaks New COVID-19 Record With 1,960 New Cases (pageviews: 2356)