Utah Company LearnKey Offering Free Job Courses
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Preparing for unemployment in 2020 means you’d better be comfortable navigating the online realm in which we all live now.
A Utah company is hoping you’ll turn to them for the necessary training.
LearnKey is a St. George-based company looking to help job seekers advance their education and career paths with practical certifications and courses.
“We’ve got people who come in and interview, they don’t know to research the website before they interview for the job,” said LearnKey Vice President Kim Johnson. “They don’t know hot o prepare for that interview.”
With the pandemic and unemployment spiking in sectors across the economic spectrum, now is a great time to refresh a resume and acquire some new skills.
“We’re kind of just helping individuals get that fast track certification,” Johnson said. “We find that individuals will leave a university with a full IT degree and they get into that tech world, and now they require certification.”
The free courses are Communication Skills for Business and Job hunting in a Digital World. They are being offered to Arizona and Utah residents. The courses are available for 60 days from the time of sign up to completion.
- Parent Calls SLC School Board Emails 'Unprofessional' & 'Unethical' (pageviews: 23950)
- Man Arrested For DUI After Fatal Spanish Fork Crash (pageviews: 14502)
- Intermountain COVID-19 PSA: 'There's A War Going On' (pageviews: 5175)
- University Of Utah Doctors, Nurses Plead For Help As ICU Hits 99% Capacity (pageviews: 4175)
- Amazon Driver Accused Of Throwing, Damaging Layton Man's Flags (pageviews: 4055)
- Man Set Woman On Fire In Murray, Police Say; Suspect At Large (pageviews: 3448)
- Leaders Plead With Utahns To Do Their Part As State Reports 1,543 New COVID Cases (pageviews: 3333)
- Man Set Woman On Fire In Murray, Police Say; Suspect Arrested (pageviews: 2432)
- 'On The Brink': Utah Breaks New COVID-19 Record With 1,960 New Cases (pageviews: 2356)