Police Find Stabbing Suspect Hiding In Ogden Home Crawlspace
OGDEN, Utah – After a lengthy search, police were able to find a suspect in a stabbing incident that happened Saturday night in Ogden.
The incident happened at approximately 6:30 p.m. at a residence on the 1100 block of Southwell Street.
According to a statement from the Ogden City Police Department, officers discovered the victim after they were dispatched for a report of aggravated assault.
The man is described as being in his 20s, though no other identifying information was made available.
He was transported to a local hospital for treatment.
“The victim in this case sustained significant injuries and remain in critical, but stable condition,” according to a OPD statement. “He is expected to recover.”
Victor Manuel Dominguez, 24, was taken into custody in connection to the assault.
Police said the victim and Dominguez knew each other.
According to arresting documents, police were able find Dominguez hiding in a crawlspace inside the home.
He is facing a second-degree felony charge for aggravated assault resulting in a serious bodily injury, and a third-degree felony charge of obstruction of justice.
- Parent Calls SLC School Board Emails 'Unprofessional' & 'Unethical' (pageviews: 23950)
- Man Arrested For DUI After Fatal Spanish Fork Crash (pageviews: 14502)
- Intermountain COVID-19 PSA: 'There's A War Going On' (pageviews: 5175)
- University Of Utah Doctors, Nurses Plead For Help As ICU Hits 99% Capacity (pageviews: 4175)
- Amazon Driver Accused Of Throwing, Damaging Layton Man's Flags (pageviews: 4055)
- Man Set Woman On Fire In Murray, Police Say; Suspect At Large (pageviews: 3448)
- Leaders Plead With Utahns To Do Their Part As State Reports 1,543 New COVID Cases (pageviews: 3333)
- Man Set Woman On Fire In Murray, Police Say; Suspect Arrested (pageviews: 2432)
- 'On The Brink': Utah Breaks New COVID-19 Record With 1,960 New Cases (pageviews: 2356)