Truck Crashes Into House Candidate Burgess Owens’ Headquarters
MIDVALE, Utah – The Burgess Owens campaign is on the lookout for a new headquarters after a truck crashed into their building over the weekend, causing extensive damage.
According to a tweet from Owens, who is the Republican candidate for Utah’s District 4 representative, a “runaway truck” drove into the headquarters late Friday night.
— Burgess Owens (@BurgessOwens) September 27, 2020
Jesse Ranney, communications director for Burgess for Utah, said the crash happened sometime before midnight.
The building is “completely destroyed,” he said, and luckily no one was inside when the collision happened.
Currently, there’s no foul play suspected. Ranney said police believe it was a DUI incident.
- Parent Calls SLC School Board Emails 'Unprofessional' & 'Unethical' (pageviews: 23950)
- Man Arrested For DUI After Fatal Spanish Fork Crash (pageviews: 14502)
- Intermountain COVID-19 PSA: 'There's A War Going On' (pageviews: 5175)
- University Of Utah Doctors, Nurses Plead For Help As ICU Hits 99% Capacity (pageviews: 4175)
- Amazon Driver Accused Of Throwing, Damaging Layton Man's Flags (pageviews: 4055)
- Man Set Woman On Fire In Murray, Police Say; Suspect At Large (pageviews: 3448)
- Leaders Plead With Utahns To Do Their Part As State Reports 1,543 New COVID Cases (pageviews: 3333)
- Man Set Woman On Fire In Murray, Police Say; Suspect Arrested (pageviews: 2432)
- 'On The Brink': Utah Breaks New COVID-19 Record With 1,960 New Cases (pageviews: 2356)