Herriman, Riverton Residents Help Give Back To Artist Alex Boyé
HERRIMAN, Utah — Herriman and Riverton communities came together for a socially-distanced backyard concert to help artist Alex Boyé and his family during their time of need.
The event was held Saturday night in Herriman.
“We want to give back to him and his family and help them as musicians can’t earn a living anymore,” said a concert-goer. “You can’t go and do concerts.”
Residents said Boyé helped their communities when they saw an increase in suicides and brought light to the Class of 2020 during the pandemic with his music.
This was their way to give back.
Boyé and his wife are expecting their 8th child.
- Amazon Driver Accused Of Throwing, Damaging Layton Man's Flags (pageviews: 9790)
- 'He Was So Caring': Family Remembers Teen Killed In Spanish Fork Crash (pageviews: 7246)
- Several Park Goers Concerned About Capacity At Lagoon (pageviews: 6967)
- Man Arrested For DUI After Fatal Spanish Fork Crash (pageviews: 6784)
- Surveillance Photos Show Missing Teen With Man, Woman (pageviews: 6331)
- University Of Utah Doctors, Nurses Plead For Help As ICU Hits 99% Capacity (pageviews: 5538)
- Parent Calls SLC School Board Emails 'Unprofessional' & 'Unethical' (pageviews: 4778)
- Idaho Police Seeking Public's Help In Locating Missing Park City Hiker (pageviews: 2972)
- COVID-19 Impacting Snow Removal In Woodland Hills (pageviews: 2872)