Motorcyclist Succumbs To Injuries After Crashing In Wolf Creek
WOLF CREEK, Utah — A motorcyclist has died after he went off the roadway and crashed in Wolf Creek.
He was traveling eastbound on SR-35 around 12:40 p.m. Sunday when he went off the roadway after failing to negotiate a left-hand turn, according to the Utah Highway Patrol.
The rider was with a group of other motorcyclists at the time of the crash.
The motorcycle was with a group of other motorcycles eastbound on SR-35 at 12:41pm. The rider failed to negotiate a left hand curve, went off the roadway was succumbed to injuries received in the crash even with a helmet and protective gear pic.twitter.com/nuMQsnLc4W
— Utah Highway Patrol (@UTHighwayPatrol) September 27, 2020
He died on scene from his injuries, even though he was wearing a helmet and protective gear.
The victim’s identity has not been released.
- Utah Teacher Hospitalized After Breaking Back On Vacation (pageviews: 21432)
- Parent Calls SLC School Board Emails 'Unprofessional' & 'Unethical' (pageviews: 11908)
- Missing Hiker Found In Zion National Park, Family Says (pageviews: 5581)
- Political Opponents For Utah Governor Release Joint Ads Calling For Civility (pageviews: 4994)
- Tanner Park Shooting Victim Dies Of Injuries; Teen Taken Into Custody (pageviews: 3046)
- Police Looking For Suspect Who Shot Three People Near Tanner Park (pageviews: 2433)
- Dixie Regional Medical Center Opens Surge ICU Unit (pageviews: 2030)
- 7.5 Magnitude Quake Off Alaska Prompts Tsunami Warning (pageviews: 1970)
- Human-Caused Range Fire Originated From Orem Police Gun Range, Officials Say (pageviews: 1820)