Motorcyclist Succumbs To Injuries After Crashing In Wolf Creek
WOLF CREEK, Utah — A motorcyclist has died after he went off the roadway and crashed in Wolf Creek.
He was traveling eastbound on SR-35 around 12:40 p.m. Sunday when he went off the roadway after failing to negotiate a left-hand turn, according to the Utah Highway Patrol.
The rider was with a group of other motorcyclists at the time of the crash.
The motorcycle was with a group of other motorcycles eastbound on SR-35 at 12:41pm. The rider failed to negotiate a left hand curve, went off the roadway was succumbed to injuries received in the crash even with a helmet and protective gear pic.twitter.com/nuMQsnLc4W
— Utah Highway Patrol (@UTHighwayPatrol) September 27, 2020
He died on scene from his injuries, even though he was wearing a helmet and protective gear.
The victim’s identity has not been released.
- 12-year-old girl critically injured in Kaysville parade incident (pageviews: 7375)
- Centerville wildfire 'most likely' caused by fireworks; evacuation orders lifted (pageviews: 7194)
- UTA: One man dead, another injured after shooting at TRAX station – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 6211)
- 12-year-old girl critically injured in Kaysville parade incident – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5382)
- UTA: One man dead, another injured after shooting at TRAX station (pageviews: 4290)