Police Respond To Early-Morning Shooting In Ogden
OGDEN, Utah – Police on Monday responded to a shooting in Ogden that injured two men.
The incident happened at approximately 3 a.m. in the area of 22nd Street and Monroe Boulevard.
According to a statement from the Ogden Police Department, officers responded to the area on a report of an attempted homicide. When they arrived, they found two men who had sustained gunshot wounds.
One of the men was in his 50s and had multiple gunshot wounds to his torso. The other victim was in his late teens and had also been shot in the torso.
Police said the victims are related.
Both victims were transported to the hospital. They are currently in stable condition and expected to survive.
“Throughout the course of the investigation, detectives were able to identify a person of interest,” according to the OPD statement. “The person is still at large, however, this appears to be an isolated incident, which presents no threat to the public.”
Authorities did not release the identity of the person of interest.
The investigation is ongoing.
- Newly built homes deemed unlivable due to sliding soil - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5440)
- Body in Provo identified as jogger killed in hit-and-run (pageviews: 5179)
- Two dead after crashing into parked truck (pageviews: 5085)
- Utah Tech student dead after accidentally falling from balcony (pageviews: 2760)
- Utah Tech student dead after accidently falling from balcony (pageviews: 2591)
- Avalanche triggered at Snowbird resort, no injuries reported - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 2230)