Sunday Edition: Supreme Court Vacancy; Women Of Faith; 2nd Congressional District
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – The death of Ruth Bader Ginsburg has left a vacant associated justice seat on the Supreme Court. We discuss the process and precedent to fill it.
Plus, women of faith speaking up and speaking out about their views on the upcoming presidential election. We also chat with Kael Weston, who is looking to unseat Utah’s 2nd Congressional representative.
- Utah Family Rocked By COVID-19 Says They Can't Imagine Rationing Care (pageviews: 6289)
- Mystery Of Utah's Skinwalker Ranch Very Much Alive (pageviews: 6000)
- Police Investigating Domestic Violence Homicide In Midvale (pageviews: 4873)
- Hurricane Man Arrested After Allegedly Burning Toddlers With Hot Water (pageviews: 4042)
- Protesters Target State Epidemiologist Dr. Angela Dunn's Home (pageviews: 4006)
- 10 Utahns Have Died From COVID-19, Health Officials Report (pageviews: 3996)
- Close-Knit Polynesian Community Mourns Loss Of Another Member To COVID-19 (pageviews: 3972)
- Interactive Map Shows Risk Of Contracting COVID-19 At Events Based On Crowd Size (pageviews: 3808)
- Former West High School Principal To Defend Education License In Hearing (pageviews: 2496)