UPS Is Hiring 2,200 Seasonal Employees In Salt Lake Area
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – UPS announced it is expecting to hire more than 2,200 seasonal employees in the Salt Lake City area.
According to a statement from the company, UPS is anticipating an increase in package volume that will likely continue through January 2021.
“We’re preparing for a record peak holiday season. The COVID-19 pandemic has made our services more important than ever,” said Charlene Thomas, chief human resources officer. “We will hire over 100,000 people for UPS’s traditional seasonal jobs, and anticipate a large number will move into permanent roles after the holidays. At a time when millions of Americans are looking for work, these jobs are an opportunity to start a new career with UPS.”
UPS is hiring 971 driver-helpers, 56 seasonal drivers, and 1,127 package handlers.
Tractor-trailer and package car driver jobs start at $21 per hour. Package handlers and driver-helper positions start at $14.50 per hour.
For information, go to upsjobs.com
- Felony charges for contractor accused of ripping off several Utahns (pageviews: 17246)
- Residential care facility faces fine after woman pronounced dead found gasping for air in body bag (pageviews: 12125)
- Felony charges for contractor accused of ripping off several Utahns - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 10592)
- Missing Arizona girl found in basement of convicted Utah sex offender on parole (pageviews: 7906)
- 2 former Stansbury High School teammates to faceoff in the Super Bowl (pageviews: 4332)
- Utah man arrested for rape of child after toddler diagnosed with STI (pageviews: 2848)