Body Believed To Be Missing Woman Found In Iron County
CEDAR CITY, Utah – Police said it appears the body of a woman who has been missing for nearly a year has been found.
The medical examiner hasn’t positively identified the body yet, but authorities believe the remains are of Carol Stratton.
Officials said a rancher found the 71-year-old about 500 yards south of her farm, which was the last place Stratton was seen.
Investigators said they do not suspect foul play in her death.
- Agents report finding child porn, bag of children's underwear in Utah man's home (pageviews: 5101)
- Snow advisories could bring up to 14 inches of snow Friday night (pageviews: 4500)
- Utah man arrested, charged with possessing fentanyl with intent to distribute (pageviews: 2760)
- High winds forces late start for northern Utah school districts (pageviews: 2490)
- Passenger dead after attempting to move crashed truck on SR-89 (pageviews: 2389)
- School bus hits and kills 15-year-old girl (pageviews: 2147)