Missing Utah Boy Spotted With Mother In Oregon, Police Say
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Authorities say Emily Jolley, who is the suspect in a Millcreek kidnapping, has been spotted in Oregon.
Jolley is suspected of a taking her non-custodial son, Terran Butler, during a court-supervised visit.
Unified Police Sgt. Melody Cutler said Jolley was spotted in Roseburg, Oregon, with a woman named Bonnie Jackson, 56.
“It gives us encouragement,” Terran’s father, Timothy Butler, said. “It renews our strength.”
The two women are driving a 2015 blue Honda Civic, Utah license plate X371WW.
Officials haven’t confirmed what Jolley and Jackson’s relationship is, but they did say Jolley is part of an extremist group called U.S. Sovereign Citizens Movement.
“That increases our concern as well,” Cutler said.
She said officials believe they are headed to a small town called Yachats that’s on the Oregon coast.
“We’re asking anyone in Oregon, up in that area, please be on the lookout for these three,” she said.
Both Jackson and Jolley are facing possible kidnapping charges.
— Felicia Martinez (@FeliciaKSL) October 1, 2020
- Utah Teacher Hospitalized After Breaking Back On Vacation (pageviews: 21432)
- Parent Calls SLC School Board Emails 'Unprofessional' & 'Unethical' (pageviews: 11908)
- Missing Hiker Found In Zion National Park, Family Says (pageviews: 5581)
- Political Opponents For Utah Governor Release Joint Ads Calling For Civility (pageviews: 4994)
- Tanner Park Shooting Victim Dies Of Injuries; Teen Taken Into Custody (pageviews: 3046)
- Police Looking For Suspect Who Shot Three People Near Tanner Park (pageviews: 2433)
- Dixie Regional Medical Center Opens Surge ICU Unit (pageviews: 2030)
- 7.5 Magnitude Quake Off Alaska Prompts Tsunami Warning (pageviews: 1970)
- Human-Caused Range Fire Originated From Orem Police Gun Range, Officials Say (pageviews: 1820)