American Fork Home Completely Lost In Overnight Fire
AMERICAN FORK, Utah — A single-story home in American Fork was destroyed after a fire started in the building overnight.
Capt. Leif Nelson of the American Fork Fire Department said the fire broke out in a home near 240 South and 200 East just before midnight Friday.
When crews arrived, the structure was completely engulfed in flames.
Luckily, the lone occupant made it out before firefighters arrived and was not hurt.
Nelson said the home was worth about $200,000-$250,000.
The cause was being investigated.
- 19-year-old dies at hospital following crash in Uintah County (pageviews: 12077)
- Coldest temperature in the US Monday recorded in Peter Sinks, Utah (pageviews: 8131)
- Agents report finding child porn, bag of children's underwear in Utah man's home (pageviews: 6707)
- Coldest temperature in the US Monday recorded in Peter Sinks, Utah - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5572)
- High winds forces late start for northern Utah school districts (pageviews: 4895)
- 'Laverne & Shirley' actor Cindy Williams dies at 75 (pageviews: 3897)