White House Press Secretary Kaleigh McEnany Tests Positive For COVID-19
WASHINGTON (AP) – White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany says she has tested positive for COVID-19. This comes days after President Donald Trump tested positive for the cornorvirus.
McEnany says in a statement that she tested positive Monday morning and is experiencing no symptoms at this time. She spoke briefly with reporters Sunday evening, but says that no members of the White House press corps spent enough time around her to be considered close contacts.
She says that she is beginning the quarantine process and “will continue working on behalf of the American People remotely.”
- Brian Laundrie wrote he was responsible for Gabby Petito's death in notebook, FBI says (pageviews: 17109)
- Police provide update in deadly shooting near Hunter High School (pageviews: 10748)
- Overdue skier found dead in Little Cottonwood Canyon (pageviews: 7019)
- Once virtually extinct condor species spotted by hiker on Zion's Angels Landing hiking trail (pageviews: 6233)
- NOT REAL NEWS: A look at what didn't happen this week (pageviews: 6047)
- State prosecutors want teen accused in shooting near Hunter High to be tried as adult (pageviews: 5251)
- One killed in head-on Bangerter Highway crash near SR 201 (pageviews: 3906)
- Instagram - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3882)
- Florida man charged after 4 found dead at Canada-US border (pageviews: 3626)