Free-To-Use Apps For First-Time Investors
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – During uncertain economic times, it’s tough to even consider major financial investments.
So how about some small ones?
There are a few simple steps novice investors can take if they’re entering the stock market realm for the first time.
Your smartphone makes the process easier than before, and there are some apps that can help you get your slice of the market for free.
The College Investor, a website that offers financial advice to young people younger than 40, recommends these apps these apps for potential investors:
- The M1 Finance app has you start with a minimum investment of $100
- TD Ameritrade is similar to M1 Finance
- Fidelity’s app allows you to invest a dollar amount instead of purchasing full shares
- Robinhood is an app many first-time investors use because it’s simple and user-friendly
- The Vanguard app offers the best low-cost index fund investing
According to the Motley Fool financial publication, there are three stocks that are election-proof, meaning no matter the party in power, they seem to do well.
Those stocks are Starbucks, Waste Management, and Clorox.
- Biden Halts Oil And Gas Leases On US Land, Water For 60 Days (pageviews: 3405)
- Utah Politicians Issue Statement Opposing Executive Order On National Monuments (pageviews: 2786)
- Utahn Shares Message After Losing Friend To COVID-19 (pageviews: 2670)
- New Mom Delivers Baby Boy On 2100 North In Lehi – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 2668)
- New Mom Delivers Baby Boy On 2100 North In Lehi (pageviews: 2494)
- Health Officials Report 30 More Utahns Have Died From COVID-19 (pageviews: 2237)
- Biden To Sign Virus Measures, Requires Mask Use To Travel (pageviews: 2178)
- Utah Mother With Terminally Ill Baby Donates Breast Milk To Babies In Need (pageviews: 2024)
- SWAT Situation Unfolds Near Rose Park; Roads Closed (pageviews: 1926)