Active Search Underway For Missing Woman At Zion NP
SPRINGDALE, Utah – Search efforts are underway for a woman who went missing at Zion National Park.
Officials with the Washington County Sheriff’s Office and National Park Service said Holly Suzanne Courtier, 38, was dropped off at the Grotto parking area Friday by a private shuttle and was scheduled to be picked up at 4:40 p.m. She did not return for her scheduled pick-up.
Courtier was described as a 5-foot-3 woman with brown hair and blue eyes, weighing about 125 pounds. Her travel plan and current whereabouts are unknown.
The official Press Release from Zion National Park. If you have any information, please contact Zion National Park or…
“Information from other hikers and visitors is often very valuable for missing person investigations,” officials with the National Park Service Investigative Services Branch. “If you may have seen Courtier, if you have information that could help locate her, or if you were in the area of the Grotto on October 6, please contact us. You don’t have to tell us who you are, but please tell us what you know.”
Park rangers and Washington County deputies are investigating the missing person case.
- DPS Crew Discovers Mysterious Monolith From Air In Remote Utah Wilderness (pageviews: 7510)
- Wednesday's Child: 3 Siblings Adopted Together After Years In Foster Care (pageviews: 5471)
- Deputies Break Up Suspected Camp Of Thieves West Of Utah Lake (pageviews: 5142)
- KSL Investigates: Are COVID-19 Deaths In Utah Inflated? (pageviews: 3356)
- Utah Reports 2 Days Of COVID-19 Numbers: 15 More Have Died, 6,142 Test Positive (pageviews: 2860)
- Utah Family Says Mom Died After Contracting COVID-19 At Family Gathering (pageviews: 2634)
- COVID-19 Immunity: How Long Do Antibodies Last? (pageviews: 2079)
- Utah Man Reunited With Officer Who Saved His Life 35 Years Ago (pageviews: 1689)
- President Nelson's #GiveThanks Challenge Brings New Meaning To 2020 (pageviews: 1422)