Active Search Underway For Missing Woman At Zion NP
SPRINGDALE, Utah – Search efforts are underway for a woman who went missing at Zion National Park.
Officials with the Washington County Sheriff’s Office and National Park Service said Holly Suzanne Courtier, 38, was dropped off at the Grotto parking area Friday by a private shuttle and was scheduled to be picked up at 4:40 p.m. She did not return for her scheduled pick-up.
Courtier was described as a 5-foot-3 woman with brown hair and blue eyes, weighing about 125 pounds. Her travel plan and current whereabouts are unknown.
The official Press Release from Zion National Park. If you have any information, please contact Zion National Park or…
“Information from other hikers and visitors is often very valuable for missing person investigations,” officials with the National Park Service Investigative Services Branch. “If you may have seen Courtier, if you have information that could help locate her, or if you were in the area of the Grotto on October 6, please contact us. You don’t have to tell us who you are, but please tell us what you know.”
Park rangers and Washington County deputies are investigating the missing person case.
- Cataract Canyon Without Lake Powell: A Monumental Legacy Of Dried Mud (pageviews: 7059)
- Man Beaten, Killed By Multiple People In Magna (pageviews: 5468)
- Man Dies From Injuries Sustained In Tooele County Crash (pageviews: 2758)
- Two Men Injured In Jet Ski Collision At Pineview Reservoir (pageviews: 2553)
- Man Killed In Overnight SLC Shooting (pageviews: 2501)
- Police Searching For West Jordan Road Rage Participant (pageviews: 1783)
- Sisters Run Lemonade Stand In West Jordan In Honor Of Their Older Sister (pageviews: 1624)
- Committee Votes In Favor Of New Name For Dixie State University (pageviews: 1521)
- One Dead After Car Vs. Dump Truck Crash In Logan (pageviews: 1359)