Active Search Underway For Missing Woman At Zion NP
SPRINGDALE, Utah – Search efforts are underway for a woman who went missing at Zion National Park.
Officials with the Washington County Sheriff’s Office and National Park Service said Holly Suzanne Courtier, 38, was dropped off at the Grotto parking area Friday by a private shuttle and was scheduled to be picked up at 4:40 p.m. She did not return for her scheduled pick-up.
Courtier was described as a 5-foot-3 woman with brown hair and blue eyes, weighing about 125 pounds. Her travel plan and current whereabouts are unknown.
The official Press Release from Zion National Park. If you have any information, please contact Zion National Park or…
“Information from other hikers and visitors is often very valuable for missing person investigations,” officials with the National Park Service Investigative Services Branch. “If you may have seen Courtier, if you have information that could help locate her, or if you were in the area of the Grotto on October 6, please contact us. You don’t have to tell us who you are, but please tell us what you know.”
Park rangers and Washington County deputies are investigating the missing person case.
- Utah police ask for help locating suspect in Amazon robbery (pageviews: 3523)
- Real Housewives of SLC Jennie Nguyen no longer cast member after 'offensive' social media posts (pageviews: 3509)
- Body found in Jordan River, police investigating (pageviews: 3503)
- 3x Region Champs, North Sanpete drill coaches go viral in video (pageviews: 3387)
- Wednesday's Child: Creative 13-year-old Kaydee hopes to find forever family (pageviews: 2864)
- Sewage provides alternative insight into COVID-19 surge direction (pageviews: 2841)