Ogden Home Damaged After Fire Spread From Nearby RV
OGDEN, Utah — An Ogden home was damaged after a fire from a RV parked directly next to it spread to the structure.
Crews responded to the area of 513 Canyon Road and East 1650 South in Ogden just before 3:30 p.m. Saturday after bystanders reported seeing smoke and flames coming from an RV and spreading to a fence.
When crews arrived, they found the fire from the RV had spread to the nearby single-family home.
Officials said both the RV and home were vacant.
A team of 23 firefighters from Ogden City and Roy Fire Departments extinguished the blaze.
A shed located on the property was also damaged, as well as one side of the home located west of the fire.
No one was injured in the incident, but officials estimated the damage at $175,000.
The cause of the fire was under investigation.
- Anchorage Alaska Temple to be rebuilt, moved to a new location - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 8601)
- Search warrant reveals neighbors discovered bodies of Haight family (pageviews: 6075)
- AMBER ALERT CANCELED: 7-year-old girl found safe - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5493)
- ‘Overwhelming’ response for radon testing after Lehi woman shares cancer diagnosis story (pageviews: 5438)
- Skimming device in Orem store for more than a month - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5303)
- ‘Overwhelming’ response for radon testing after Lehi woman shares cancer diagnosis story - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4807)