BOX ELDER COUNTY, Utah — Authorities in Box Elder County are seeking information on the suspicious death of a range bull near the Ingham Pass.
On Wednesday, Sept. 30, owners Brent and Bill Rose found the bull dead along the side of the road, east of Ingham Pass.
The Park Valley couple said the bull, which was valued at $7,000, was last seen alive in that same area on Sept. 24.
Officials said the carcass was taken to the Utah State University Diagnostic Lab in Logan to determine a cause of death, but the results came up inconclusive.
The cause of the animal’s death remains under investigation.
Anyone that was in the Ingham Pass area between Sept. 24 and Sept. 30 has been asked to contact Sgt. Steve Eddington at 435-734-3874.
“A $4,000.00 reward is offered by the owners, Utah Department of Agriculture, Utah Cattlemen’s Association and the Utah Farm Bureau for information that leads to the apprehension, prosecution and conviction of anyone that may be involved with the death of this animal,” read a press release from the Box Elder County Sheriff’s Office.
- DPS Crew Discovers Mysterious Monolith From Air In Remote Utah Wilderness (pageviews: 7510)
- Wednesday's Child: 3 Siblings Adopted Together After Years In Foster Care (pageviews: 5471)
- Deputies Break Up Suspected Camp Of Thieves West Of Utah Lake (pageviews: 5142)
- KSL Investigates: Are COVID-19 Deaths In Utah Inflated? (pageviews: 3356)
- Utah Reports 2 Days Of COVID-19 Numbers: 15 More Have Died, 6,142 Test Positive (pageviews: 2860)
- Utah Family Says Mom Died After Contracting COVID-19 At Family Gathering (pageviews: 2634)
- COVID-19 Immunity: How Long Do Antibodies Last? (pageviews: 2079)
- Utah Man Reunited With Officer Who Saved His Life 35 Years Ago (pageviews: 1689)
- President Nelson's #GiveThanks Challenge Brings New Meaning To 2020 (pageviews: 1422)