Utah Begins Mailing Ballots To Voters
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Utah on Tuesday will begin sending ballots to the state’s registered voters.
This year, more people are expected to vote early due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Voters should expect to get their mail-in ballots within the next two – three days. The final day to vote will be Nov. 3, and mail-in ballots must be postmarked before Nov. 2.
Those who miss the postmark deadline can drop their ballots of in person or at an official ballot box before 8 p.m. on Nov. 3.
Utahns are encouraged to vote with the ballots they get in the mail. In-person voting is a good option for those who need ADA accommodations, did not get a ballot in the mail, or missed the voter registration deadline of Oct. 23.
Before Oct. 23, you can register to vote or update your voter registration here.
Once you’ve mailed your ballot, you can track it here.
For more information, go to vote.utah.gov.
- DPS Crew Discovers Mysterious Monolith From Air In Remote Utah Wilderness (pageviews: 7510)
- Wednesday's Child: 3 Siblings Adopted Together After Years In Foster Care (pageviews: 5471)
- Deputies Break Up Suspected Camp Of Thieves West Of Utah Lake (pageviews: 5142)
- KSL Investigates: Are COVID-19 Deaths In Utah Inflated? (pageviews: 3356)
- Utah Reports 2 Days Of COVID-19 Numbers: 15 More Have Died, 6,142 Test Positive (pageviews: 2860)
- Utah Family Says Mom Died After Contracting COVID-19 At Family Gathering (pageviews: 2634)
- COVID-19 Immunity: How Long Do Antibodies Last? (pageviews: 2079)
- Utah Man Reunited With Officer Who Saved His Life 35 Years Ago (pageviews: 1689)
- President Nelson's #GiveThanks Challenge Brings New Meaning To 2020 (pageviews: 1422)